Website Harrison Sands
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Driving Recruitment
Leeds city centre
Basic salary £17,000 – 18,000 + commission paid monthly
Are you looking to develop a long term career within recruitment? Do you want to work for a company who offer fantastic training, a supportive working environment and long term career and salary progression? Would you like to earn commission on top of a basic salary of up to £18,000 with an OTE of around £30,000?
Harrison Sands are recruiting for an award winning agency based in Leeds city centre who are looking for a Trainee Consultant to join their driving and logistics team. The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will report directly to the Head of Driving Recruitment, focusing on the supply of temporary drivers (class 1, class 2 and HGV) to clients within West Yorkshire and will work on both existing client accounts and on business generation of further clients.
Key duties of the role include:
– Attraction of drivers to the agency by way of advertising, job board searches and networking with existing candidates.
– Assisting Senior Consultants in filling vacancies within their existing client base.
– Generation of new client accounts via telephone based business development, and where needed face to face client meetings.
– Ensuring that all workers within your client base are reference checked with right to work documentation logged and briefed on payment schedules.
– Dealing with new driver enquiries over the phone in a timely manner.
Applicants to this role must have a background in telephone sales or outbound calling. Ideally you will have had an exposure to working for a recruitment agency and understand the process of temporary recruitment. This role would suit a Resourcer looking for progression or a Trainee Consultant from another agency seeking a solid training programme and supportive working environment.
This role is based in Leeds city centre Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm and will involve some telephone based on call (c 2-3 days every other week).