Website Harrison Sands
SECONDARY EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- NORTHAMPTON
Up to £29,000 basic salary, 30% commission in the first 6 months and 20% thereafter! Package includes 30 days annual leave (with ability to take off time during term-time) 7.30am – 4.30pm working hours, 10-4 during school holidays, pension, healthcare cashback scheme and annual awards incentive where you can win a trip to Las Vegas!
Harrison Sands have some exciting new roles open with our client based in Northampton, a specialist education recruiter. With over 10 years’ experience of supplying day to day and long term supply staff this agency have a solid history of supplying into local authority and schools academy contracts and although they have proven historics within the primary and SEN markets they are now looking to diversify and expand their secondary education desks. The chosen Recruitment Consultant will report into the Branch Manager and focus on development of relationships with local secondary schools. You will have full use of a team of Resourcers who will be registering, interviewing and compliance checking candidates so that you can place them onto assignments with your schools in a timely manner and the backing of a brand with a strong reputation for quality.
Why our client are great to work for:
- They are an award winning company, who have recently won multiple accolades within their owning group annual ceremony.
- They have a strong and stable management team who are able to provide realistic career paths, as well as having access to an in-house training function.
- Offering a motivating and inspiring work environment, they are team focused, allow consultants to operate autonomously and are a very social branch.
- They offer 30 day’s annual leave with the opportunity to take time off during term time, which is a rarity in education recruitment!
- This company are part of a £70 million turnover group, so extremely financially stable and as such able to offer up to 30% commission for consultants!
This role will suit an experienced education recruiter wanting to develop their career for the long term within an established and mature environment. All applicants must have at least 6 months experience of working within education recruitment as a 360 Recruitment Consultant, hold a full UK driver’s licence and the ability to travel locally to client sites as needed for meetings as well as the ability to successfully pass a DBS check.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.