Website Harrison Sands
Regional Manager- Nursing Recruitment
Basic salary up to £35,000 + car allowance
Harrison Sands are currently representing a North West based recruitment agency who specialise in the provision of healthcare recruitment solutions, specifically focused around nursing. As a supplier to both private hospitals and care homes and the NHS our client have an excellent brand reputation and are continually successful in supplying quality temporary staffing to clients in North England and Wales.
Due to additional requirement for senior management in the company, we are now recruiting for a Regional Nurse Manager to manage and develop the resourcing team based in Chester who focus on the supply of nurses exclusively.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
– Managing the recruitment and selection processes for sourcing nurses to work for the company.
– Oversee all aspects of recruitment and selection including advertising, interviewing and placement.
– Manage a team of 6 Resourcers in the Chester office while working to expand the division in other regional branches.
– Operational staff management including reviews, training and mentoring and recruitment and selection.
– Developing an innovative strategy in the area of recruitment of nurses to ensure the company stands out from the crowd.
– Induction of all new nurses.
In order to succeed in this role, applicants will need to have the following skills and experience:-Experience of working within the healthcare environment is essential
-Have a valid PIN.
– Proven strong leadership and management qualities.
-Ability to set and meet challenging targets and KPI’s.
– Sales focus and commercial awareness.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Full UK driver’s licence.
Our client offer a basic salary of up to £35,000 plus car allowance of £200 per month, pension and bonus incentives.