Website Harrison Sands
Recruitment Pre Screen Consultant- Edinburgh
Harrison Sands are now recruiting for a highly successful IT recruitment agency based in Edinburgh city centre who are looking to add to their Contractor Care and Support team with the addition of a Recruitment Pre Screen Consultant to focus on candidate vetting and compliance.
This position is one of three roles within the Edinburgh branch solely responsible for the pre-employment screening of contractors before they go on-site. The chosen candidate will be expected to review and implement client pre screening interview requirements, ensuring they are understood by other team members and incorporated into company vetting processes. Therefore, outstanding customer service, excellent attention to detail and a preference for working as part of a busy team will be essential for success in this role.
Key responsibilities in the role include:
– Candidate reference and right to work checks.
– Limited company and professional indemnity insurance checks for all consultancy contractors.
– Criminal records checks (UK or international)
– Management of client requirements for pre screening, ensuring that protocols are communicated and enforced within the resourcing team and all information is correctly inputted onto the company Bullhorn database and where required client recruitment portals.
– Building and maintaining relationships with client points of contact for each team within the business.
– Signoff for audit packs being sent to clients in accordance with agreed SLAs.
– Sending and recording of contracts and welcome packs to workers, liaising with umbrella companies where needed.
Applicants must have a background of working in a contractor compliance driven role within either a recruitment agency, RPO provider or umbrella company. You must have a great attention to detail, organised manner and the ability to work at pace and to tight client set deadlines and SLAs. Ideally you will have experience of working with Bullhorn, although system training can be given if you have experience of another recruitment CRM system.
Our client are offering £20,000 basic salary plus bonus and package including healthcare, pension, company awards incentives including travel both in the UK and overseas. Our client also operate a flexible working system, standard hours being 8.30am – 5.30 pm (5pm Fridays) with the option or early starts or early finishes.