Website Harrison Sands
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant to join our client who are a specialist provider to classroom based staff to schools and academies in England. They have a huge client base with nearly 50 branches nationally. Our client provide extremely rewarding career opportunities with support teams alongside developing team members through accredited internal training.
Our client has proudly gained recognition within the industry through awards and accreditations. They have won the Recruiter Awards Best Temporary Agency Award twice in the last 10 years.
They are now looking to expand their established team – someone with experience in the SEN sector is preferred.
The successful person will have –
- An approachable persona
- Excellent communication skills
Additionally, you may have experience of –
- Working within a thriving environment
- Proven track record in developing your own clients
- Being highly effective in building relationships with candidates or clients
Our client is offering you –
- Up to £27k in salary
- Joining an established, successful team
- Incredible training given