Website Harrison Sands
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- HEALTHCARE
£19,000 – 24,000 basic salary plus tailored commission package.
Harrison Sands are pleased to be working with a new client, an emerging healthcare recruitment brand based just outside of Leeds city centre. Currently operating as a team of 5 this company have some strong business on board already focusing on the supply of temporary Healthcare Assistants and Nurses into private care homes and hospitals to clients UK wide. Now at a point where they have strong year-on-year growth and a steady profit flow they are looking to expand the team with 4 further Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers.
Our client supply into the private healthcare market with a core focus on temps supply.
- All applicants must have experience of healthcare temps recruitment. As this company do have an established client base we are happy to consider consultants seeking an Account Management or delivery only role as the business can easily sustain this, equally if you enjoy developing business and ar4e looking for a 360 role there’s a place for you here too!
- All applicants must have a professional and client facing manner. You will be registering temps over the phone and face to face so ability to build strong relationships is a must!
- You should possess an understanding of and respect for compliance. All temps need to be fully DBS and reference checked before you book them onto a shift.
- Experience of using a recruitment CRM system is essential.
- Full UK driving licence and your own transport is preferred- our client are based in Morley, Leeds so if you don’t drive you must be able to commute to the office daily.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.