Website Harrison Sands
Our client in North Leeds are looking for an experienced Executive Search Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
You must be a proven biller to be considered for this position.
Our client is looking for:
- Someone who puts people first – they pride themselves in creating and building long-term relationships with all their clients and candidates and want all their colleagues to continue to keep up their extremely reputable approach
- Someone who is ambitious and really wants to strive in recruitment and is committed in building a career in Recruitment
- Someone who fits in with their motivating, close-knit team
- Someone who is honest and trustworthy
What they are offering:
- Basic salary is dependent on experience
- Commission starts at 15% – uncapped and NO threshold and goes up to 25%
- Free car parking
- Working hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm and they finish early every Friday
- Equity options for Divisional Managers
- Work from home and flexibility options if you have commitments
- Training and development scheme – classroom style training to begin with, 1 on 1 training with both directors, continuous guidance and support throughout your career
- Warm desks and live vacancies to be filled when you start. They are happy to help you set up a market and get it up and running
- They are really big on personal development – they want to help you and guide you to be successful in your career but also outside of work to build up your confidence
- Team incentives – trips away to Ibiza, Amsterdam and day incentives
Please apply to this position please click on the link
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.