Website Harrison Sands
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- CHARITIES AND NOT FOR PROFIT
Are you a Recruitment Consultant with an interest in charity and making a difference with the placements you make? Do you want to recruit for clients you know are doing good in the world and inspiring change?
Harrison Sands have a new desk now open with one of our city centre based clients joining their established and successful charity and not for profit team. Working under the locally based Divisional Director you will be privy to supplying a range of established clients, as well as working to actively develop new regional business streams covering Yorkshire and the North East. Our client’s charities division focus on permanent placement and typically recruit commercial staff within the organizations, particularly sponsorship, marketing and operational functions up to CEO level.
What can they offer?
- A great progression route within a performing division. Our client are a national agency so provide you a structured career plan and path.
- Up to 33% commission with a very low monthly threshold.
- Package including pension, contribution to gym membership, flexible working hours if needed, M Card scheme.
- Lovely city centre offices with a fun and friendly environment and lots of internal promotion.
What are they looking for:
- At least 1 year experience recruiting permanent staff, we are open to sector as long as it’s been one you’ve actively had to develop business within.
- An interest in charities, this could be via out of work activities you undertake or past experience of working for a charity or not for profit.
- A professional and warm manner, this is a very relationship driven sector where you need to convey a passion for your client’s causes so being able to foster long term bonds is a must!
- Ability to use LinkedIn, recruitment CRM databases and job boards to advertise and for candidate generation.
- Ability to work well as part of a close knit team.
This position is paying a basic salary of up to £30,000 plus up to 33% commission. It’s working for a client who we love supplying into- partly due to their offices having such a good atmosphere and a real feeling of togetherness and positivity and partly due to them being a great brand in the marketplace with a lot of lasting client bonds and exclusive relationships.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.