Website Harrison Sands
My client on the outskirts of Leeds are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their small-knit family like team. They are an Executive Search agency who work with clients in the UK and Internationally. They are an emerging brand (already billing over £1 million annually as a whole company) within executive search at a pivotal development point and looking to double team numbers over the coming year.
They are looking for someone who puts people first – they pride themselves in creating and building long-term relationships with all their clients and candidates and want all their colleagues to continue to keep up their extremely reputable approach. They have a really relaxed working environment with a motivating atmosphere.
What they are offering:
- Commission starts at 15% – uncapped and NO threshold and goes up to 25%
- Working hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm and they finish early every Friday. You are never expected to stay late hours after work unless you feel you need to. They are big on work life balance
- Free car parking
- Work from home and flexibility options if you have commitments
- Training and development scheme – classroom style training to begin with, 1 on 1 training with both directors, continuous guidance and support throughout your career
- Work as a team in the office – share candidates, vacancies and clients
- Warm desks and live vacancies to be filled when you start
- They are really big on personal development – they want to help you and guide you to be successful in your career but also outside of work to build up your confidence
- Team incentives – trips away to Ibiza, Amsterdam and day incentives such as Festivals and trips out
If this sounds of interest to you and you have 1 ear+ experience within recruitment, get in touch with Darcy on 01134872162 or apply to the position.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.