Website Harrison Sands
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, CARDIFF
Up to £35,000 basic salary plus strong commission package of up to 25% paid quarterly.
Harrison Sands are working with a highly successful, owner managed recruitment agency who have two desks now open in their Cardiff branch due to expansion and internal promotions. Both desks focus on permanent commercial recruitment within South Wales and are warm, with existing client bases to work within as well as an established candidate database and scope to develop further business and widen your supply remit.
What makes this company a great place to work:
- Our client aren’t just another high street agency, despite having a strong market share in the area and great client links they maintain their independent status and are managed by a team of Directors who have progressed from being Recruitment Consultants in the business themselves.
- Although working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm there is flexibility in the office as long as you get your work done!
- This company offer regular salary reviews, and paying up to 25% in commission to consultants they have one of the best schemes in the region.
- There is great staff retention in the office, with a number of long servers, internal promotions and a strong team focus in branch with a social atmosphere.
Experience needed to apply for this role:
- This position is open to experienced Recruitment Consultants with 1 year + continual experience with one agency.
- We are open to sector background but ideally you will be currently working within commercial, office services or professional services recruitment (e.g. finance/ legal/ IT)
- A personable, confident attitude with the ability to foster long-term client relationships.
- A knowledge of the Cardiff locality and businesses within the area.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.