Website Harrison Sands
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- DRIVING, NORTHAMPTON
Are you a Recruitment Consultant with 1 year + temps desk experience looking for a long-term career with an agency who value their staff, offer a great benefits and bonus package, autonomous working environment focused around client service delivery?
Our client are a nationally recognised agency with over 100 branches UK wide. Their Northampton office focuses on solely on the supply of temporary staff within the East Midlands and this role will cover the placement of temporary drivers into transport companies and the logistics arm of large Midlands based depots. The role will be working within an established team, with their branch being a high performing office in the company network. You will be given a set geographic to manage clients within, and although this position is a 360 role so you will be expected to develop business there are existing clients and established drivers there already.
All applicants must:
– Hold a valid UK driver’s licence and be comfortable driving to client sites for meetings as needed.
– Have an outgoing and sales focused personality, as the driving sector is all about relationship build and face to face visits with clients.
– Have the ability to manage driver data effectively, maintain high compliance standards at all times and use the company CRM to log data and book shifts.
– Have experience of working within temps recruitment, we are open to sector.
– Be looking for a long term career. Our client have great staff retention rates, do develop staff internally and pride themselves on promoting an all around great working environment, with no stringent KPIs, a friendly team and a management team who really do value their staff.
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply for this job send your CV to Harrison Sands today!