Website Harrison Sands
Are you and existing Recruitment Account Manager or looking to step away from Business Development but maintain relationships with clients and candidates?
Are you keen to work in a highly successful, positive, friendly environment?
Our client has an impressive portfolio of market leading clients. Our clients successis built on the best recruitment solutions by having an excellent, consultative team on board with a low staff turnover.
You will posses excellent Account Management experience and will take control of the relationships of a number of high-calibre and demanding accounts where you will:
- Effectively network with a variety of existing and new decision maker
- Source and provide strong candidates for the live vacancies and effectively manage the candidate process
- Identify any areas of improvement with clients, and help put these improvements in place
As an Account Manager, you will be commercially focused, with a proven track record in recruitment, preferably within the Technical space and able to demonstrate:
Relationship building, networking, confidence, ambition, excellent time management and organisation skills, flexibility and fantastic communication and interpersonal skills.
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment our client can offer you:
- Bespoke training scheme
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Autonomous, supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Regular team days out
- Directors Lunches
- Staff discounts