Harrison Sands Ltd
Harrison Sands have a fantastic On Site Account Manager role working 7.30am – 4pm Monday to Thursday with half day on a Friday. You will be managing 2 clean manufactuirng sites recruiting candidates on a pay rate over the market average.
You’ll be working with collaborative client
Main duties include
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with clients and candidates.
- Comply with all relevant employment and Health and Safety legislation.
- Responsible for the management of temporary staff attending the clients site and liaising with managers at all levels on staffing.
- Attends daily and weekly planning and staffing meetings, where applicable.
- Monitoring staff quality, attendance and attrition levels.
- Completing daily and weekly KPI reports.
- Attend/manage staff testing on manual handling and health & safety.
- Coordinate training
- Ensure client expectations are met.
- Allocate suitable candidates to shifts and book in according to the headcount plan.
- Conduct feedback surveys from recruitment process for all applicants to ensure both candidate and client expectations are met.
- Proven experience as an account manager or Account coordinator is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Click on the link to apply