Website Harrison Sands
NATIONAL PERMANENT MANAGER- EDUCATION RECRUITMENT (Early Years)
THIS ROLE HAS NATIONAL COVERAGE AND CAN BE BASED FROM LIVERPOOL, NOTTINGHAM OR BIRMINHAM.
Harrison Sands are partnering with a trusted name in the education recruitment industry who are at a point of expansion into permanent placement. This agency currently supply staff to nurseries and schools throughout the UK and have a particularly strong presence in the nursery market. Due to a continual stream of requests for permanent services from clients they are now setting up a specialist permanent division to focus on permanent supply of early years nursery staff. This company have contracts already in place, a strong offering to sell, an established temps database you can utilize for leads and great marketing materials and support. This role will suit an experienced education recruiter with an understanding of permanent placement who is looking to focus their career within a niche, gain great visibility within their next employer, with management status, the ability to build a team around you and eventually gain Director status.
Essential experience needed for this role:
- At least 2 years’ solid education recruitment experience. If you have supplied early years or nursery staff this would be especially of interest.
- Experience of the permanent recruitment process within an agency.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to forge relationships throughout the branch network to generate leads.
- A valid UK driver’s licence.
What our client offer staff:
- Strong commission package and up to £40,000 basic salary.
- 30 days annual leave, 8.30am – 5.30pm working hours Monday to Friday with no on call.
- Annual foreign holiday incentives.
- Private health and dental cover, plus pension.
- An additional day off for any charity work you undertake.
- Career path to Associate Director.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.