Harrison Sands Ltd
Harrison Sands are working with an Executive Search firm in London who are looking for expand and grow into a few new areas.
As a business they are predominantly known for working in the Industrial Engineering, Luxury Brand and Fashion markets but they are really focused on growing their Food and Agribusiness divisions.
What is Executive Search?
Executive Search is retained recruitment. You will be working on complex projects and managing the process from start to finish.
What is Retained Recruitment?
This means you would charge a client a fee (or a percentage of the fee) upfront to do the initial screening/search for candidates. The rest of the fee is paid upon placement.
What is the process?
You will take a brief from a client and give them a timeline with an agreed fee in place. You would then spend 2-3 weeks gathering and vetting highly skilled candidates for the role – this may require skype or facetime as it more than likely will be overseas. After the allotted time period, you would present a portfolio of candidates to your client and from there manage the process right through until placement.
What are they looking for in a candidate?
- A reason to graft – whether this be for a better lifestyle, family, cars, or it can be completely personal to the individual, but they want someone that has the need to work hard
- Someone who can appreciate the complexity of retained search and able to work complex projects
- Able to articulate yourself in a credible way (this is key for winning business and building a name in the market)
- Critical thinker
- Able to build relationships internally and externally (they are a close-knit small team)
- Someone with a clear 5-year plan
What can my client offer you?
- A name in the Executive Search market
- A close-knit team who appreciate big and small wins
- Up to £35,000 basic (depending on your experience and what you can bring with you)
- International travel to clients (depending on COVID)
- Progression plan in place from day one
- Huge earning potential (earn £100,000 + in your 3rd year)
- Working hours of 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (work from home 2 days a week as of September)
- Hardworking salesperson (either B2B sales OR software sales)
- Experienced working in a recruitment environment, ideally retained search
- A huge advantage would be to of worked in the following markets; Food, Agribusiness, Animal Health and Human Health