Website Harrison Sands
Industrial Recruitment Account Manager- Halifax
Basic salary £20,000 – 22,000 + commission and package including private health and dental cover, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave. OTE c £25,000 – 27,000.
Are you a Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer with experience of servicing industrial and warehousing temps clients looking to grow and progress within a smaller agency who can provide support and development as well as a great client base to work with?
Harrison Sands have an exciting role open with a Halifax based client who supply temporary and permanent staff into the industrial and warehousing sectors. Due to now entering peak supply period and to a successful 2018 so far this company are looking for a Recruitment Consultant/ Account Manager who can join the team, reporting into the Managing Director to deal with day to day client industrial requirements, managing existing client supply requests, candidate sourcing and advertising and ensuring that all documentation is correct for payroll. The role will involve some outbound calling to clients, although most business development activity is undertaken by the senior team so your main requirements will be to service existing client requests.
Experience and skills needed:
– Demonstrable work experience of recruiting temporary workers to multiple clients, ideally within an industrial setting (this could be as a consultant, account manager or resourcer).
– Experience of writing job adverts and managing the response.
– Experience of undertaking reference and right to work checks for staff.
– A friendly and proactive telephone manner.
– Ability to work at pace and manage multiple client requirements.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
– Experience of updating a CRM database with recruitment requirements and filled bookings.
– Ability to update company social media pages.
This role is based in Halifax, working Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm. Ideally you will have a valid driver’s licence although we are happy to consider applications from people undertaking driving lessons with the intention of taking a test this year.