Harrison Sands Ltd
**This is a remote working for if you have the right experience you can be based in England, Scottland and Wales **
I am working with an FMCG, Food and Drinks agency who are based in the South Yorkshire area. This business has 25 years in the industry and has an extremely reputable name in the market.
This business is a small, boutique agency who can offer all the perks of working for a small independent business, but all the advantages of working for a large business too. They are a very experienced team that work with big names in their market.
For this vacancy, you do not have to be based near the office. They are shifting how the business is run and want to give experienced recruiters, the opportunity to work from home and the office if they want too, they understand that not all recruiters want to be chained to their desk.
What can they offer you?
- Warm desk – they work with big names in the market already, although they want to continue to grow so this won’t just be a deliver/account manager role
- At home set up
- Up to 20% commission
- Up to £35,000 basic
- Remote working – whether you are local or not
- Adult working environment
What are they looking for?
- FMCG recruitment knowledge – sector knowledge is key
- Up to 2 years of 360 experience
- Proven biller
- Someone who has career prospect and clear goals
- Someone who is passionate about recruitment