Harrison Sands Ltd
I am working very closely with a Construction agency based in heart of London (Fenchurch Street). I have placed 4 people into the business in the last 3 months.
They are a small but extremely successful team of recruiters. The director wears many hats and one of them is leading their Executive Search piece and putting it bluntly, he needs support sourcing and networking candidates within that field.
What are they looking for?
- Sector experience – they are completely open to what type of recruitment / resourcing experience you have
- Resourcing – must have spent at least a year resourcing candidates and following a process
- Executive Search – It would be a huge advantage if you have resourced on an executive level but not essential
- You will be speaking and approaching senior level candidates, you must be comfortable and confident talking to them
What can they offer you?
- Promotion plan to run a team
- Up to £25,000 basic + commission
- No sales
- Work alongside a highly talented leader/recruiter