Website Harrison Sands
EDUCATION RECRUTIMENT CONSULTANT- BRADFORD
***Our client are happy to consider work from home and part time working options, please mention this at interview stage with Harrison Sands if you’re interested!***
Harrison Sands are now recruiting for this established national education recruitment brand for a Recruitment Consultant with sector experience to join them in their Bradford branch. Independently owned with a refreshing approach to education, this company work with ethics and integrity and with many staff throughout the business having a core background in education, either a background in teaching or long term vested interest within education this company keep their schools and teachers at the heart of whatever they do.
As a well-recognised name within West Yorkshire, the Bradford Branch service schools across primary, secondary and SEN within West and South Yorkshire and have a presence in all 3 markets, supplying both local authority and academy schools. Due to ongoing branch expansion they now have capacity to bring another established Recruitment Consultant into the team and have enough warm leads for this to cover either primary, secondary or SEN.
Some great things you’ll have on offer in this role:
- An established and respected brand to sell.
- A senior management team who are extremely stable, have grown and achieved promotion themselves within the business and are looking to continue this theme within their consultant base.
- A strong commission package, annual awards ceremony where you’ll have the opportunity to win a place on their foreign holiday (last two years have been Dubai and Ibiza).
- Reduced working hours in school holidays.
- Flexibility when working- they are open to home working and part time hours (3 days minimum).
- A motivating environment without structured ‘sales’ times and KPIs.
- A place on a close knit team, this company have excellent staff retention, a low level of leavers and are known for promoting internally.
Experience needed to apply:
- 1 year + experience of working as an education recruitment consultant for an agency.
- A good knowledge of both day to day and long term education placement.
- A proactive approach to work and an engaging and professional manner.
- A full UK driver’s licence.
- Ability to pass a DBS check when offered the job.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO DRIVE YOUR RECRUITMENT CAREER FORWARD WITH AN AGENCY WHO VALUE THE INDIVIDUAL AND DON’T MICROMANAGE THEN SEND YOUR CV TO HARRISON SANDS TODAY.
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.