Website Harrison Sands
Education Recruitment Team Leader
Up to £40,000 basic salary plus up to 30% commission plus package inc. private health and dental cover, pension scheme, 30 days annual leave, foreign holiday incentives and great training and progression for you and your team.
Harrison Sands have a great new opportunity open in central Birmingham for a Team Leader to join our client, an established and successful education recruitment agency to manage and develop a team of 3 consultants delivering into the primary education sector. Our client have recently made some internal promotions, meaning that the prior Team Leader has now been made a Director, which is the reasoning for this position now being vacant. Birmingham is a growing branch for our client, and as such they can offer the same progression track to the Team Leader they employ into this role.
The Team Leader will act as a billing manager and oversee a team of 3 Recruitment Consultants, ensuring that sales and compliance targets are met and that schools in the West Midlands area are being fully serviced.
What we are looking for:
– All applicants must have worked as a Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Consultant or Business Manager within education recruitment (we are open to this being primary/ secondary or SEN) and must have had experience or managing or supervising Recruitment Consultants.
– Experience of successfully developing business with schools- as this is a branch earmarked for a lot of development it is essential that the Team Leader is comfortable with sales and leading sales visits.
– An understanding of the local West Midlands education market.
– A valid UK driver’s licence, enabling you to drive to client visits in schools and local authority events when needed.
– A motivational management style with the ability to develop staff from Recruitment Consultant to Senior Recruitment Consultant level along with a desire to progress your own career.
Our client are offering up to £40,000 basic salary DOE plus commission and package and are able to interview immediately.