Website Harrison Sands
DRIVING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- BELLSHILL
Up to £25,000 basic salary + strong commission package, benefits package inc. pension, health-care payback scheme, 25 day’s annual leave, annual holiday incentive and only 1 in 7 weeks on call!
Are you a 360 Recruitment Consultant with experience of supplying into the driving and logistics sector? Harrison Sands have a fantastic warm desk open in a high performing logistics recruitment branch based in Bellshill. Our client have over 10 year’s experience supplying within the volume temps sectors, with driving and logistics being their core specialist market. Already extremely successful they are looking to expand the Bellshill branch and require a Recruitment Consultant to be a pivotal part of these expansion plans.
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
– Business development within Lanarkshire, Glasgow and the surrounds- driving licence essential so you can travel to client sites!
– Relationship build and client management within the existing client base the branch already have.
– Registering new drivers to the agency, ensuring that licence and compliance checks are fully completed.
– Booking drivers onto shifts with existing clients.
– Working in close partnership with the Branch Manager, Managing Director and other Recruitment Consultants to further drive up branch profitability and ensure the branch expansion plans follow course.
If you enjoy client facing work, have experience within volume temps recruitment and are looking to join an agency where you’ll feel valued, be treated well and have a great work life balance then send your CV to Harrison Sand today!
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.