Website Harrison Sands
COMMERCIAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- LEEDS CITY CENTRE
SALARY: £18,000 – 27,000 basic salary depending on your experience in the sector and 360 recruitment.
PACKAGE: Up to 20% of monthly revenue billed back in commission (no threshold!), pension, early leave every Friday and free breakfast every Monday, ability to bank overtime and work flexibly, quarterly team events, quarterly career development reviews.
HARRISON SANDS are proud to be sourcing for one of LEEDS CITY CENTRE’s premier office services and commercial recruitment agencies. With a strong history of supplying into the city’s law firms, accountancy practices, national head offices, contact centres and professional service practices this company have an excellent brand reputation and are a PSL partner with most of Yorkshire’s largest employers. Independently owned this agency are able to offer all staff a welcoming and nurturing environment, where you can quickly integrate into their high-performing team, securing a great OTE in the process! It isn’t surprising that this agency have strong staff retention rates and a very stable and aspirational management team with plenty of room for further upwards growth for current and future team members.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE:
- This position will suit Recruitment Consultants with experience of recruiting permanent staff. We require evidence of you being able to win and develop business and although we’re open to your sector experience an exposure to the office services or commercial sectors would be especially of interest.
- Ability to sell and build great client relationships! Recruitment is a people focused role so we’re looking for Consultants who enjoy dealing with clients, face to face candidate interviews and aren’t afraid to sit in a client negotiation meeting or pick up the phone and make a candidate spec call to a client.
- Experience of working to targets. Although our client aren’t hugely KPI driven we’re looking for individuals who can effectively manage their workload and experience of working to activity and sales targets is key in this.
- Ability to run face to face client meetings within Leeds and the surrounds.
- A proactive attitude. Commercial recruitment is fast paced, and often the top billers are such high achievers because they aren’t just reacting to current client needs. They can also spot candidates who they feel would be a great culture or skill set for an upcoming client need and spec them in!
- Experience of working as part of a team. Yes, you do have individual targets to hit but it’s really important to work closely with your colleagues to maximise your and their success.
All in all this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated recruiter who enjoys client and candidate facing recruitment, loves having a busy day and a desk full of placements and is looking to join a company where they can grow their career and enjoy work while they’re doing it. Our client offer one of the best commission structures within the office services markets in Leeds so really are a destination employer.
If you’re interested in this position then send your CV to Harrison Sands today!
A bit about us: Harrison Sands are a UK wide recruitment to recruitment agency with 8 years trading experience successfully supplying to clients across multiple recruitment sectors. As a candidate applying to our advertisement if we feel your skills fit the job brief we promise to call you within 3 working days to conduct an initial telephone interview. We operate ethically, are fully GDPR compliant meaning that when working with us you always know where you stand and are given advice in a consultative manner.