Website Harrison Sands
Our client are an leading healthcare provider supplying staffing solutions in to the NHS and Private healthcare sector nationally. Awarded on National Frameworks as an approved NHS Supplier. Due to rapid expansion they are looking for a Healthcare Consultant to join our Business.
As a Billing manager you would have full responsibility of your autonomy on business conducted within your Division/Branch.
They are looking for someone to head up a Temp & Perm Private division under their own brand with their own team within the Health & Social care market.
Our client is offering you –
- Salary up to £30k
- Commission scheme up to 15% on all billings + up to 3% of team billings
- Company share scheme
- Exciting annual incenives and bonus
- Full autonomy of own brand
- Clear progression path to directorship
The role is demanding, diverse and involves –
- Directing and Managing an effective team & your own Division/Branch
- Articulating and implementation of the business strategy
- P&L Responsibility
- Business Development
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companie
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as job boards, social media etc
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
Experience Required – Min 5 years’ experience in Recruitment.