Website Harrison Sands
Branch Development Manager- Industrial Recruitment (Food Production)
Ellesmere Port based
Up to £30,000 basic salary + commission + package including 25 days’ annual leave, healthcare and dental cover + pension.
Harrison Sands have a fantastic opportunity open with an industrial recruiter who specialise in the food production sector looking to develop a branch based in Ellesmere Port based around one of one of their current clients, located in Chester. Due to the prospects within this client account they are looking to develop a North West branch to service this client while developing further business streams within the industrial food production marketplace. The role will work in close proximity with the current Head Office operations which are based in Yorkshire and will focus on developing the company’s visibility within the North West of England ad North Wales. The Branch Development Manager will be expected to manage the existing client account while developing further business streams within food production in the area, and when appropriate will recruit Resourcing staff and Recruitment Consultants to work under them within the branch, promoting their title and stature to that of a billing team manager. Branch Manager.
What we are looking for:
– At least 2 year’s experience working as a 360 Recruitment Consultant within the industrial sector with specific experience of supplying food production clients.
– A client facing nature and the ability to develop business as a Recruitment Consultant, with the ability to give examples of some of your past client wins.
– A knowledge of food production and the modern slavery act, and an awareness of GLA. Our client are a registered gang-master and will require the chosen candidate to become certified during their employment with the company.
– A valid UK driver’s licence.
– An interest in developing your career within recruitment branch management. We are open to applications from existing managers of Senior Consultants looking for a progression role, however do want to emphasise that all managers within our client’s operations are still billers and expected to develop business.
What our client are offering:
– Basic salary of £25,000 – 30,000 DOE plus package including commission, private health and dental cover, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave.
– A fantastic development path, with a nurturing MD and access to both in house and external training and regular salary reviews.
– The ability to progress your career long-term to Directorship.