Website Harrison Sands
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR- IT RECRUITMENT
Up to £70,000 basic salary/ expected OTE £140,000 + share options
Harrison Sands have a rare opportunity open with one of our clients in the Midlands, an established independent technology recruitment practice who are looking to hire an Associate Director to oversee part of their UK contract IT business. Reporting directly into the Managing Director the Associate Director will have full P&L responsibility for a sales budget of £2 million with operational management responsibility for 13 heads and two managers over two sites.
– Maintain the current sales budget of £2 million, working closely with the MD to increase this to £3 million through recruitment and retention of additional experienced consultants and maximisation of client accounts under your remit, both Managed Service and PSL.
– Work closely with all direct reports including two managers to strategically develop business, including managing PSL and managed service bids, tenders and sales activity.
– Ensure the business continues to hold ISO 9001 quality standards and upholds excellent levels of contractor compliance. Our client’s current IT contractor base sits at over 400, comprising of Managed Service accounts, large PSL clients and some spot business.
– Successfully manage headcount over two sites with additional immediate budget to increase headcount by a further 5 staff within 2019.
– Work closely with the MD to further develop your management skill-set, with equity options available for you on completion of probation.
The ideal applicant will have inhabited a recruitment management role within an agency for ideally 4 years +, with the ability to demonstrate successful leadership and strong financial acumen. Ideally you will have overseen an IT contract or interim team, although we are open to applications from managers who have held responsibility for other areas of professional service recruitment with a contract/ interim bias. You must hold a valid UK drivers licence and be comfortable travelling within central England between two office locations and have the ability to travel to client locations as needed for bids and tender work.
Our client are offering up to £70,000 basic salary with an expected OTE of £140,000. Alongside this you will receive share options.
Working hours are 8.30am -6pm Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5.30pm Friday with 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.