Website Harrison Sands
Account Manager- Manchester city centre
£24,000 – 26,000 basic salary + commission + package.
8am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday working hours.
As an Industrial Account Manager, you will be managing a core group of existing clients, sourcing placing and booking temporary labour onsite within a number of warehousing clients. This is a non-sales role focused on ensuring strong relationships are maintained with existing clients and that the company maintains a buoyant temps database.
– Previous experience of Account Management within a recruitment agency environment, ideally within the industrial and warehousing sector although we will consider applications from driving, healthcare or another volume temps sector.
– Experience in working with high attention to detail in a compliance-driven environment. Experience of reference taking and right to work checking new candidates is key.
– Driver’s licence ideally with own transport.
– Experience of speaking a second language, ideally Romanian, Bulgarian or Latvian.
– Use of the MatchMaker CRM system is advantageous although not essential.
Our client are expanding on the back of their most successful financial year in 2020 and are on track to beat this in 2021. This means that they have a lot of development opportunities open for whoever they hire in this role!
If you’d like to be considered please send your CV in application to Shona at Harrison Sands Recruitment today!!