KatieHSands Harrison Sands
Our client is committed to training and development of future recruitment super stars.
Each day you’ll be exposed to the rapidly changing world of recruitment step by step with the help of your colleagues. It’s a fast-paced environment and you will find yourself quickly learning how to
- Use the latest technology and traditional techniques to uncover the perfect candidates to fill your roles
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment process, alongside your Mentor, from facilitating the interview to ensuring the selection process provides our customers with the best possible result
Gather and analyse market intelligence to provide your clients with unique insights and discover new clients
- Sell superior recruitment services to new clients
- Develop, retain and maximise client usage
- Build and strengthen relationships with your clients through resource planning, job specification and other activities that add real value for your clients
You’ll be . . .
- An Independent character – You’re not scared to break the mould and do things differently
- Competitive – You love competing and you love winning even more
- Driven, motivated and thrive on smashing targets
Due to the volume of responses we typically receive, we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.